Cornell Overseas: A synergy of the West and the East
Home » Supplier » Home Furnishing Supplier » Cornell Overseas Synergy West East


Cornell Overseas: A synergy of the West and the East

Share: 
      Newsletter

Apparel Online India October, 1-15, 2015

Home Division a growing segment in volume business

The very structure of Cornell Overseas, Noida is tailormade for uniqueness, as it is owned by an American, but independently run by a lady from India. The strength of the company lies not only in its unique ownership, but also in its corporate structuring and attitude towards business, which is very different from other export companies. With an annual business of US $ 6.7 million (Rs. 40 crore), 60 per cent of which is in clothing and remaining 40 per cent in the home segment, Cornell Overseas, not only has a creative office, but also develops copyright prints. The company, which has a professional work culture,…

SUBSCRIBE TO READ IN FULL

Source: Apparel Online India October, 1-15, 2015
Have some news? Let us know on news@apparelresources.com

Comments are closed.

Recommended by Apparel Resources

Diversification: The survival key for medium-level exporters in Delhi-NCR

Today, home furnishing market is one of the most competitive industries across the globe that carries a very...

Vijay Design Inspirations consolidating growth on the base of uniqueness

With the industry becoming very competitive and 'no guaranteed' formula for success, exporters are looking in multiple directions to sustain growth and profitability....

Merchant Export: A successful business model for Idyllic Creations

Indian home furnishing segment is continuously growing despite various challenges, and accordingly some players are changing their existing strategies, whether...

True Home Décor: Quest for development never ends

In recent years, most of the small- and medium-level home furnishing companies have...

East India Company: offering Qualitative designs from across the country

Growing from a small cabin of 300 square feet area to having 3 factories and 1 administrative head office today, the success story of East India Company, Mumbai is indeed...

Trendsetter bats for better representation of home furnishing industry

Home segment in India is growing at various levels, nationally and internationally, despite various challenges. In conversation with...

Home Furnishing will be 70 per cent of Group Revenue by 2018 for Trident

Celebrating 25 years of its journey, Trident Group from Ludhiana has risen to become the world’s largest manufacturer of terry towels....

Home furnishing industry positive for 2017, but was not so happy last year

The home industry has been in focus of late and amidst the extension of garment sector benefits to made-up units, dull market sentiments and shocking news of Target Corp. terminating...